In this document, POTTERY PROJECT S.L sets out its Policy of collecting and processing cookies, in compliance with the provisions of Article 22.2 of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce Services Act (Ley de Servicios de la Sociedad de la Información y Comercio Electrónico) 34/2002, of July 11.
Cookies are stored on the user's terminal equipment (computer, tablet or mobile) and gather information when the user browses through the websitepotteryproject.com/. This is done to adapt and improve the usability of this site, by being aware of the navigation habits and needs of its users, and to obtain information for statistical purposes. For existing customers of POTTERY PROJECT S.L., who use our systems, the information collected from cookies may also be used to identify them when they gain access to the various management service tools within POTTERY PROJECT S.L website.
The existing Cookies Policy shall apply to users who voluntarily visit POTTERY PROJECT S.L. website, fill in data collection forms, access the tools available for customers to manage the services of POTTERY PROJECT S.L., or use any other service of this website that involves the transfer of data to POTTERY PROJECT S.L., or the access to data by POTTERY PROJECT S.L. for the provision of its services.
POTTERY PROJECT S.L. informs users of its website of the existence of cookies and puts forward its Policy to inform them about the purpose and use of those cookies. Continued browsing of this site implies knowledge and acceptance of our Cookies Policy by such users.
POTTERY PROJECT S.L. uses the following types of cookies:
Classified by their ownership:
- Proprietary Cookies: sent and managed directly by POTTERY PROJECT S.L.
- Third-party cookies: sent and managed anonymously by a third party unrelated to POTTERY PROJECT S.L., to carry out statistical studies of navigation through the web pages of POTTERY PROJECT S.L.
Classified by their purpose:
- Technical and/or customization cookies: they facilitate navigation when they identify the session; they allow access to restricted access tools, and also customize the options available. They enable the provision of the service previously requested by the user.
- Analysis and/or advertisement cookies: they provide information about the number of visits to the different sections of the websites and the user habits and trends; therefore they enhance the navigation and the services offered by POTTERY PROJECT S.L. (mainly Google Analytics). In addition, they handle the advertising space included in the website visited by the user. They retrieve data anonymously to obtain user navigation profiles.
Classified by their duration:
- Session cookies: collect and store data while the user accesses the website.
- Permanent cookies: collect and store data in the user's terminal for a variable period depending on the purpose for which they were used.
The shelf life of cookies depends on the type of cookies and will always be the minimum necessary to meet their purpose.
In any case, users can configure their browsers so that they can disable or block the receipt of all or some of the cookies. By not wishing to receive these cookies, the user does not impede access to information on POTTERY PROJECT S.L. website although the use of certain services can be limited. Even if consent is given to receive cookies, they can be removed later, by deleting the cookies stored on the user's computer through the selection of the proper browser settings.
The way to configure different browsers to carry out the actions detailed in the previous paragraphs can be found at:
* Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es