From POTTERY PROJECT we are committed to regulatory compliance and respect for the privacy of users. Within the duty of transparency, we detail the personal data processing that we can carry out, as well as the rights recognized by current regulations.
If you have any questions or need additional information, the user can contact our Data Protection Officer at the email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Who is responsible for your data?
• Owner: POTTERY PROJECT, S.L. (hereinafter, “POTTERY PROJECT”)
• Registered office: Calle Ramplica, 67, Totana (Murcia), 30850
• Contact: email@example.com
This Website is of an informative nature and its purpose is to inform about the products, brands and news related to POTTERY PROJECT.
From whom do we obtain personal data?
The personal data processed through www.potteryproject.com (he “Website”), are provided directly by the user through the forms provided for this purpose or through the communication channels detailed in each of the sections of the site.
The user guarantees that the data provided is true, exact, complete and keeping the information provided conveniently updated, in such a way that it responds to their real situation.
The data that in the forms enabled on the Website that appear marked with an asterisk (*), will be necessary to carry out the purpose for which the data is collected. In the event that the user does not provide them, it will not be possible to carry out the treatment (e.g. registration in events organized from POTTERY PROJECT).
What categories of data do we process?
Taking into account the different purposes and the treatments carried out from the Website and the contact channels specified therein, POTTERY PROJECT will process the following categories of personal data:
- Identification and contact information: name and surname, email, postal address and telephone.
- Employment Details Data: professional category, job position, company in which you provide your services and corporate contact details.
- Academic and professional data: in those cases in which you send us your CV or the user is interested in any of the selection processes, data related to training/qualifications, student history, professional experience, membership of professional colleges or associations may be processed, in the case of the selection processes.
- Data used for profiling: information related to the use of the Website, subscription to the POTTERY PROJECT newsletter, registration through the Website in conferences and working breakfasts, request for information on services or participation in quality surveys.
- Navigation data: IP, advertising ID, your behavior on the Website.
- Other data provided directly by the user in the communications that he maintains through the channels enabled for this purpose.
For what purpose will we process your personal data?
POTTERY PROJECT will process the data provided by the user for the following purposes:
- Manage and respond to contact requests made by the user, either through the forms provided for this purpose on the Website, corporate email addresses or other forms of contact indicated.
- Manage the subscription to the newsletter made through the POTTERY PROJECT Website, as well as periodically send electronic commercial communications about products, offers, events and news related to the POTTERY PROJECT activity, unless otherwise indicated or the user objects or revoke your consent.
- Periodically send commercial and/or promotional information, unless otherwise indicated or the user opposes or revokes their consent.
- Manage your registration and attendance at events organized by POTTERY PROJECT.
- In the event that the user sends his CV or registers in the different job offers published on the Website, through the means indicated for this purpose, assess and manage his job application and, where appropriate, carry out the necessary actions for the selection and hiring of personnel, in order to offer positions that fit your profile.
- Carry out anonymous statistical reports regarding the access habits, preferences and behavior of users on the Website.
- Prepare a commercial profile based on the information provided by the user to POTTERY PROJECT in order to send personalized commercial communications. The user may oppose at any time that their data is processed for this purpose by POTTERY PROJECT and carry out commercial actions.
- Carry out quality and satisfaction surveys related to the quality and satisfaction with the services provided by POTTERY PROJECT, as well as to carry out analysis of the reports and statistics obtained from the responses.
- Comply with legally established obligations, as well as verify compliance with contractual obligations, including fraud prevention.
On what legitimacy will we process your personal data?
POTTERY PROJECT treats the user’s data according to the following legitimizing bases:
- Manage and respond to contact requests made by the user: the data processing derived from this purpose is the consent that the user can withdraw at any time. In the event that the user withdraws consent, the query or question raised cannot be processed.
- Manage the subscription to the newsletter made through the POTTERY PROJECT Website, as well as periodically send commercial electronic communications: the processing of your data for marketing purposes for your clients, will be based on the legitimate interest based on the exception provided for in article 21.2 of the Information Society Services Law and the provisions of recital 47 of the General Data Protection Regulation. The legitimate interest is based on the realization of direct marketing in order to offer the user products and services that may be of interest and thus achieve their loyalty. However, the user has the right to oppose this treatment at the time they provide their data and at any later time.
When services are not provided to the user by POTTERY PROJECT in advance and there is no prior contractual or pre-contractual relationship, the data will be processed based on the consent provided by the user. For its part, the treatment derived from the subscription through the form enabled for the purpose for the reception of the informative bulletins that POTTERY PROJECT can send, will be carried out based on the consent.
In the event that the user wishes to stop receiving commercial or promotional communications from POTTERY PROJECT, they can request the cancellation of the service by sending an email to the following email address: communication@POTTERY PROJECT.com or by clicking on the link that will appear at the bottom of the commercial communications sent.
- Manage your registration and attendance at events organized by POTTERY PROJECT: the data processing derived from this purpose is the consent that the user can withdraw at any time.
- In the event that the user sends his CV or registers for the different offers: if the application is spontaneous, his data will be processed based on the consent and, if applicable to a specific offer based on the application of pre-contractual measures at the request of the interested party.
- Carry out anonymous statistical reports regarding the access habits, preferences and behavior of users on the Website: all the treatments derived from this purpose will have as a basis of legitimacy the legitimate interest, recognized to the person responsible for the treatment by the data protection regulations. data. Thislegitimate interestIt is based on being able to offer users the POTTERY PROJECT services with the highest quality and best possible experience.
- Prepare a commercial profile: the treatment derived from this purpose is legitimized in the legitimate interest based on the information provided by the user himself and the information related to his activity on the Platform, in order to send personalized commercial communications, based on the tastes and preferences of the user. However, the user has the right to oppose this treatment at any time.
- Carry out quality and satisfaction surveys related to quality and satisfaction: the treatment derived from this purpose will have as a basis of legitimacy the legitimate interest, recognized to the data controller by the data protection regulations.
This legitimate interest is based on being able to offer users the POTTERY PROJECT services with the highest quality and best possible experience. The information obtained will be deleted once the corresponding statistical report is prepared, which in no case will contain personal data. However, the user has the right to oppose this treatment at any time.
- Comply with the legally established obligations: All processing derived from this purpose will be based on the compliance with a legal obligation.
The consents obtained for the aforementioned purposes are independent, so the user may revoke only one of them without affecting the others.
How long do we process your data?
The user’s personal data will be kept by POTTERY PROJECT for the following periods:
- Manage and respond to contact requests made by the user: the data will be kept for the period necessary to process and reply to your request and, once completed, will keep them blocked during the prescription period of the actions legal deriving from said request.
- Manage the subscription to the newsletter made through the POTTERY PROJECT Website, as well as periodically send electronic commercial communications: the data will be processed until the user opposes their sending or revokes their consent.
- Manage your registration and attendance at events organized by POTTERY PROJECT: the data will be kept for the period necessary to manage the event and, once it is over, will keep them blocked, during the limitation period of legal actions derived from the aforementioned application.
- In the event that the user submits their CV or registers for the different offers: if the application is spontaneous, their data will be processed for a period of one year and, if they apply to a specific offer, until the selection process is finished.
- Carry out anonymous statistical reports regarding the access habits, preferences and behavior of users on the Website: the information will be used in aggregate form for the preparation of reports, statistics and analysis, during the period necessary to process and prepare the referrals. reports, statistics and/or analysis, and, once it is finished, it will keep them blocked, during the limitation period of the legal actions derived from the aforementioned request.
- Prepare a commercial profile: the data will be processed according to said purpose until the user objects to the treatment and, in no case, will they refer to a period greater than one (1) year.
- Carry out quality and satisfaction surveys related to quality and satisfaction: the data provided for this purpose will be kept for the duration of the surveys and, once the survey is finished, will keep them blocked, during the prescription period of legal actions. that can be derived from it,
- Comply with the legally established obligations: the data provided to comply with the obligations derived from the services offered by POTTERY PROJECT will be kept for the legally established periods.
To which recipients will your data be communicated?
POTTERY PROJECT informs the user that their data may be communicated to companies related to the company, in order to be able to meet their requests, manage the services they contract and inform them about services, events and news related to professional activity, for administrative and management purposes. of POTTERY PROJECT, based on the legitimate interest recognized in article 48 of the General Data Protection Regulation.
In those cases in which you register for events organized by POTTERY PROJECT and other commercial partners, suppliers or third parties, the data provided by the user may be communicated, with sufficient legitimacy, in the terms that, if applicable, are reported in specific registration processes.
Additionally, we inform you that certain data, within the framework of current regulations or the contractual relationship you maintain, may be communicated to:
- Public Administrations, in the cases provided for by law, based on compliance with a legal obligation.
- Courts and Tribunals, in the cases provided for by law, based on compliance with a legal obligation.
- State Security Forces and Corps, in the cases provided for by law, based on compliance with a legal obligation.
- Banks and financial entities for the collection of services that are provided by POTTERY PROJECT to its clients.
- Other professionals in the legal field, when said communication is required by law, or for the execution of the contracted services.
In addition, POTTERY PROJECT will have the collaboration of third-party service providers who may have access to your personal data, which will process user data in the name and on behalf of POTTERY PROJECT, for the purpose of providing services. POTTERY PROJECT follows rigorous supplier selection procedures in order to comply with its data protection obligations, including the signing of the corresponding data processing contract in accordance with art. 28 of the GDPR.
Where are personal data processed?
POTTERY PROJECT has adopted the necessary legal, technical and organizational measures to protect the personal data it provides, guaranteeing the standards set in the different regulations, by signing the corresponding Standard Contractual Clauses, in accordance with the European Commission Decision 2021/ 914, regarding the new set of standard contractual clauses for the transfer of personal data to third countries in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation.
In those cases in which POTTERY PROJECT has service providers for the maintenance of the Website that are outside the European Union, these international transfers are regularized by signing the aforementioned Standard Contractual Clauses, in accordance with the commitment of POTTERY PROJECT with the protection, integrity and security of the personal data of the users, in accordance with the established legal requirements.
What security measures are adopted to protect personal data?
Since POTTERY PROJECT’s commitment to the protection of personal data and the privacy of users, the necessary security measures have been adopted to prevent their loss, manipulation, dissemination or alteration.
- Encryption of communications between the user’s device and the POTTERY PROJECT servers.
- Encryption of information on the POTTERY PROJECT’s own servers.
- Other measures that prevent access to user data by third parties.
What rights does the interested party have?
The user, by writing to POTTERY PROJECT at Calle Serrano, 69 28006 Madrid (Spain), through the email address firstname.lastname@example.org, at any time and free of charge, you can exercise the following rights:
a) Right of Access:
You will have the right to be informed by POTTERY PROJECT about whether or not it is processing your personal data and, in such a case, to be able to access said data and receive information about the purposes for which they are processed, the categories of data affected by the processing, the recipients to whom your personal data was communicated and the expected period of conservation of the data, among other information.
b) Right of Rectification and Deletion:
You will have the right to request the deletion of personal data provided that the legal requirements are met, and the rectification of inaccurate data that concerns you when, among other reasons, they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
c) Limitation of treatment, revocation of consent and total or partial opposition to treatment:
In certain circumstances (for example, in the event that the applicant challenges the accuracy of their data, while their accuracy is verified), they may request that the processing of their personal data be limited, being these only processed for the exercise or defense of claims.
You will also have the right to revoke the consent given and to oppose the treatment at any time, for reasons related to your particular situation, in case the treatment is based on our legitimate interest or on the legitimate interest of a third party (including the treatment that has for direct marketing and the preparation of the corresponding profiles). In this case, POTTERY PROJECT will cease processing, unless legitimate reasons are proven.
d) Portability of your data:
You will have the right to receive the personal data that you have provided to POTTERY PROJECT in a structured, common and machine-readable format, and to be able to transmit them to another controller without the controller to whom you provided them preventing you from doing so, in legal cases. provided for these purposes.
e) Automated individual decisions:
Also, in addition to the aforementioned rights, in the event that automated decisions are made, including profiling, you will have the right to obtain human intervention from the POTTERY PROJECT and to express your point of view and to challenge the decision.
Likewise, when personal data is transferred to a third country or to an international organization, you will have the right to be informed about how you can access or obtain a copy of the appropriate guarantees related to the transfer.
Likewise, you may file a claim regarding the protection of your personal data before the Spanish Agency for Data Protection at the address C/ Jorge Juan, 6, 28001 – Madrid, when the interested party considers that POTTERY PROJECT has violated the rights that are recognized by the applicable regulations on data protection.
To guarantee that the data protection guidelines always comply with the current legal requirements, POTTERY PROJECT reserves the right to make necessary changes to be found at any time, appropriate to current legislation.
Last updated: May 2, 2023.
© POTTERY PROJECT. All rights reserved.