Their observance and compliance shall be enforceable with respect to any user who accesses, browses or uses the Web Site. If the user does not agree with the above terms, do not access, browse or use the Web Site.
- Owner: POTTERY PROJECT, S.L. (hereinafter, “POTTERY PROJECT”)
- Registered Office: Calle Ramplica, 67, Totana (Murcia), 30850
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
This Web Site is informative and is intended to inform about products, brands and news related to POTTERY PROJECT.
In the same way, users are informed about their rights and obligations in relation to the contents exposed through the Web Site, logos and trademarks used, as well as the responsibilities that may arise from accessing the Web Site.
Intellectual and industrial property rights.
POTTERY PROJECT owns or, where appropriate, has the corresponding licenses on the rights of exploitation of intellectual and industrial property of the Website, as well as all content offered on it, including the platform itself, texts, photographs or illustrations, logos, trademarks, graphics, designs, interfaces, or any other information or content, and services available through it.
References to registered trademarks or trade names, or other distinctive signs, whether owned by POTTERY PROJECT, imply a prohibition on their use without the consent of POTTERY PROJECT or their rightful owners. At no time, unless expressly stated otherwise, access, browsing or use of the Website and / or its contents gives the user any right to distinctive signs included therein.
All intellectual and industrial property rights over the contents of the Website are reserved and, in particular, it is forbidden to modify, copy, reproduce, publicly communicate, transform or distribute, by any means and in any form, all or part of the contents included in the Website, for public or commercial purposes, without the prior, express written authorization of POTTERY PROJECT or, where appropriate, of the owner of the corresponding rights.
Likewise, it is forbidden to remove or manipulate the copyright indications or other credits that identify the rights holders of the contents that the user finds on the Website, as well as the technical protection devices, digital fingerprints, or any protection mechanism or information incorporated into the contents offered on the Website.
In the event that the user sends information of any kind to POTTERY PROJECT through any of the channels provided for this purpose, the user represents, warrants and agrees that he/she has the right to do so freely, that such information does not infringe any intellectual property rights, industrial, trade secret or any other rights of third parties, and that such information is not confidential or harmful to third parties.
The user acknowledges that he/she assumes responsibility, leaving the provider harmless for any communication that he/she provides personally or on his/her behalf, reaching such responsibility without any restriction on the accuracy, legality, originality and ownership of the same.
If the user becomes aware of the existence of any content that is illicit, illegal, contrary to the law or that could involve an infringement of intellectual and/or industrial property rights, he/she must immediately notify POTTERY PROJECT through the e-mail address email@example.com so that it can proceed to the adoption of the appropriate measures.
Similarly, in the event that any user or third party considers that any of the contents of the Website owned by POTTERY PROJECT violates their intellectual and/or industrial property rights, as well as any other rights, they should send a communication to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Identification data and means of contact of the claimant or his/her legal representative.
- Documentation proving your status as the owner of the allegedly infringed rights.
- Detailed account of the rights allegedly infringed by POTTERY PROJECT, as well as their exact location within the Website.
- Express declaration by the claimant that the use of the contents has been made without the consent of the owner of the allegedly infringed rights.
Access to or use of the Web Site for illegal or unauthorized purposes, with or without economic purpose, is not permitted and, therefore, its consequences shall be the sole responsibility of the user. In particular, and without the following list being absolute, it is prohibited:
- Use the Web Site in any way that may cause damage, interruption, inefficiency or defect in its operation or in the computer of a third party;
- Use the Website for the transmission, installation or publication of any viruses, malicious code or other harmful programs or files;
- Use the Website to collect personal data of other users;
- Use the Web Site in an illegal manner, against good faith, morality and public order;
- Access without authorization to any section of the Website, to other systems or networks connected to the Website, to any POTTERY PROJECT server, or to the services offered through the Website, by hacking or forgery, password mining or any other illegitimate means;
- Breach, or attempt to breach, the security or authentication measures of the Website or any network connected to the Website, or the security or protection measures inherent in the content offered on the Website;
- Carry out any action that causes a disproportionate or unnecessary saturation in the infrastructure of the Website or in the systems or networks of POTTERY PROJECT, as well as in the systems and networks connected to the Website; or
The breach of any of the above obligations by the user may lead to the adoption by POTTERY PROJECT of appropriate measures protected by law and in the exercise of their rights or obligations, without the possibility of any compensation for damages caused.
In the event that the user finds any information or content on the Website that may be inappropriate, contrary to current regulations, or contrary to the conditions set out in the Website, please immediately inform POTTERY PROJECT through the various means provided for this purpose.
- Links to other websites:
POTTERY PROJECT does not control the content, privacy policies or practices of third party websites or resources and assumes no responsibility for them.
User acknowledges and agrees that POTTERY PROJECT shall not be responsible for the availability of external websites or resources, and does not endorse any advertising, products or other materials offered through such websites or resources.
You acknowledge and agree that POTTERY PROJECT shall not be liable for any loss or damage you may incur as a result of the availability of such external websites or resources, or as a result of any reliance you place on the completeness, accuracy or existence of any advertising, products or other materials offered through such websites or resources.
On the other hand, users who wish to link to the POTTERY PROJECT portal from their own websites shall be obliged to comply with the following conditions:
- The link will only link to the page, not being able to reproduce it in any way.
- In accordance with the applicable regulations, frames of any kind may not be established that surround the portal or allow it to be viewed through different Internet addresses or in conjunction with content outside the same, in a way that produces, or may produce, error or confusion in users about the origin of the service or its contents, imply an act of unfair comparison or imitation, serve to exploit the reputation, brand and prestige of POTTERY PROJECT or is done in any other way that is prohibited by law.
- No false or inaccurate representations of any kind may be made on the linked website about POTTERY PROJECT, the quality of its services or its partners, employees or customers.
- The sender may not use the trademark or any other distinctive sign of POTTERY PROJECT within its website, except as authorized by law or expressly permitted by POTTERY PROJECT.
- The website that establishes the link must comply with current legislation and may not provide or link to content that is unlawful, harmful, contrary to morals and good customs, that produces or may produce the false idea that POTTERY PROJECT endorses or supports the ideas, statements or actions of the sender or that are inappropriate in relation to the activity carried out by POTTERY PROJECT, taking into account the contents and the general subject matter of the website where the link is established.
Finally, users who insert content from other users on their own web pages will not be subject to the provisions of this point because, strictly speaking, the calls that occur from their own web pages to such content are not links to them, nor to the POTTERY PROJECT portal. Their own web pages “call” to the code of the contents published in POTTERY PROJECT and such contents are reproduced in their own web pages.
- Links to the provider’s channel on other platforms and social networks:
POTTERY PROJECT makes available to users, through different tools and applications, means of linking that allow users to access the channels and pages of the Website that POTTERY PROJECT maintains on different platforms and social networks belonging to and/or managed by third parties (e.g. Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, etc.). The inclusion of these links on the Website has the sole purpose of providing users with access to these channels on the different platforms and social networks.
The establishment of these applications does not imply the existence of any relationship between POTTERY PROJECT and the owner, manufacturer or distributor of the linked platform, nor the acceptance and approval by POTTERY PROJECT of its contents and/or services, being the owner, manufacturer or distributor solely responsible for them.
The activation and use of these applications may involve the identification and authentication of the user (login/password) on the corresponding platforms, completely external to the Website and outside the control of POTTERY PROJECT. By accessing such external networks, the user enters an environment not controlled by POTTERY PROJECT and POTTERY PROJECT assumes no responsibility for the security settings of such environments.
Since POTTERY PROJECT has no control over the content hosted on such channels, the user acknowledges and agrees that POTTERY PROJECT assumes no responsibility for the content or services that the user can access on these pages, nor for any content, products, services, advertising, or any other material available on them. For this reason, the user must exercise extreme caution in the evaluation and use of the information, contents and services existing in the linked channels, and on the information of the user or third parties that he/she wishes to share in said channels.
c) Links on other websites to POTTERY PROJECT.com:
POTTERY PROJECT does not authorize the establishment of a link to the Website from those pages that contain materials, information or contents that are illicit, illegal, degrading, obscene and, in general, that contravene the laws, morality or public order, or generally accepted social norms.
In any case, users may establish links on their respective web pages that direct to the Website, as long as they comply with the following conditions:
- The link may not reproduce the content of the Web Site or any part of it in any form;
- It is not allowed to create a browser or a border environment on the sections of the Website, nor can the Website be modified in any other way;
- It is not allowed to make false or inaccurate or incorrect statements or indications about the Website and/or, in particular, declare or imply that POTTERY PROJECT has authorized the link or that it has supervised or assumed in any way the contents or services offered or made available on the web page where said link is established;
- The web page in which the link to the Website is established will not contain illegal information or content, contrary to morality and generally accepted good customs and public order, nor will it contain content contrary to any rights of third parties, including the rights of intellectual and industrial property and/or the right to honor, personal or family privacy or one’s own image or any other right, or content contrary to the regulations governing the protection of personal data.
POTTERY PROJECT does not have the power or human or technical means to know, control or approve all the information, content, products or services provided by other web pages that have established links to the Website. POTTERY PROJECT does not assume any type of responsibility for any aspect related to the web page that establishes that link to the Website, specifically, by way of example and not limitation, regarding its operation, access, data, information, files, quality and reliability of its products and services, its own links and/or any of its contents, in general.
Responsibilities and guarantees.
Consequently, POTTERY PROJECT does not guarantee nor is it responsible for: (i) the continuity of the contents of the Website; (ii) the absence of errors in said content; (iii) the absence of viruses and/or other harmful components on the Website or on the server that supplies it; (iv) the invulnerability of the Website and/or the impossibility of violating the security measures adopted on it; (v) the lack of usefulness or performance of the contents of the Website; and (vi) the damages or losses caused, to himself or to a third party, by any person who violates the conditions, rules and instructions that POTTERY PROJECT establishes on the Website or through the violation of the security systems of the Website.
This, however, POTTERY PROJECT declares that it has adopted all the necessary measures, within its possibilities and the state of the art, to guarantee the operation of the Website and reduce system errors to a minimum, both from the technical point of view as legal and organizational.
If the user becomes aware of the existence of any content that is illegal, illegal, contrary to the law or that could imply an infringement of the rights of third parties, they must immediately notify POTTERY PROJECT so that it can proceed to adopt the appropriate measures.
POTTERY PROJECT will not be responsible for the veracity, integrity or updating of the information published on the Website from sources unrelated to it and will not assume responsibility for hypothetical damages that may arise from the use of said information.
POTTERY PROJECT reserves the right to suspend, modify, restrict or interrupt, either temporarily or permanently, access, browsing, use, hosting and/or downloading of the content and/or use of the Website’s services, with or without prior notice. , without the possibility of the user to demand any compensation for this cause.
Confidentiality and data protection
General conditions of use of social profiles
With these General Conditions of Use, it is intended that all end users know what their rights and obligations are from the moment they visit their social profiles on Facebook, Twitter, and/or any similar social network of POTTERY PROJECT.
In the same way, POTTERY PROJECT informs users about their rights and obligations in relation to the content displayed through their social profiles, logos and brands used, as well as the responsibilities that may arise from the use of the service.
POTTERY PROJECT is deeply committed to ensuring that the service works correctly and in accordance with the conditions agreed with the users. However, sometimes it is possible that situations occur (especially due to the intervention of malicious third parties), situations from which responsibilities could be derived.
In this sense, the following are those situations, by way of example, but not limitation, in which POTTERY PROJECT is not responsible for the actions of users, assuming all responsibilities that may arise:
- In the event that any information that had not been published or shared by POTTERY PROJECT appears published on the social network, or that, if applicable, had been published by a third party.
- In the event that the social network is not operational for technical reasons attributable to the owner of the platform itself, third parties or unforeseeable causes or force majeure, these circumstances being the responsibility of the social network, or, where appropriate, the third party.
- In the event that the social network modifies its General Conditions of Use, privacy policies or mode of operation, these circumstances being the responsibility of the social network.
- In the event that the user stores, disseminates, publishes or distributes on the social network any type of defamatory, insulting, discriminatory material, which incites violence or which is contrary to morality, public order, fundamental rights, freedoms public, honor, privacy or image of third parties.
- In the event that the user uses the social network to introduce data, viruses or malicious code into the POTTERY PROJECT equipment or that of any other user.
In the event that any of the content accessible through the POTTERY PROJECT social profiles is contrary to current regulations, it undertakes to proceed with its immediate withdrawal, as soon as it becomes aware of this situation.
POTTERY PROJECT does not undertake to inform users when their comments and posts are edited and/or moderated; however, you will be able to warn and take appropriate measures to suspend and expel users who periodically and systematically submit inappropriate content. Those users who carry out the aforementioned behaviors on more than one occasion, having been previously suspended or expelled from the service, may be prevented from using the social profile indefinitely, assuming this is the definitive expulsion from the program and the permanent blocking of the user. .
Likewise, POTTERY PROJECT does not guarantee the veracity, reliability, validity or integrity of third-party content contained in your social profile or any linked site. POTTERY PROJECT is not responsible for the content of websites not operated by POTTERY PROJECT.
POTTERY PROJECT’s social profiles may include opinions, recommendations or statements from third parties, which do not necessarily reflect the opinions of POTTERY PROJECT or indicate its commitment to a certain line of action.
The information provided through the POTTERY PROJECT profiles on social networks should not be considered in any way assimilated to a commercial relationship. In no case may the information provided through social media be considered an alternative to the information provided personally by POTTERY PROJECT.
POTTERY PROJECT recommends that users act with caution, common sense and good sense when using their social profile and that they carefully evaluate the veracity, validity, integrity and relevance of the information published through it for their purposes. Any decisions users make based on such information are strictly at their own risk.
Once the user begins to follow the POTTERY PROJECT social profiles, they may post comments, links, images or photographs or any other type of content, according to the conditions of the social network itself. The user, in all cases, must be the owner of these, enjoy the rights of exploitation of intellectual property or have the consent of the affected third parties.
The user who decides to share content on the POTTERY PROJECT social profiles must be aware that their publications will be accessible and therefore known to other users, for which reason they themselves will be solely responsible for them, as well as for the implications that this may have for your privacy.
Any publication on the social profiles of POTTERY PROJECT that violates or is likely to violate morality, ethics, good taste or decorum, and/or that infringes, violates or violates intellectual or industrial property rights, is expressly prohibited. the right to image, privacy or current regulations. In these cases, POTTERY PROJECT reserves the right to withdraw the content, being able to request the permanent blocking of the user who published them.
In this sense, the contents, opinions or answers to questions published, expressed or sent by the creators, sponsors, advertisers or users of the POTTERY PROJECT profile, other than the content provided by POTTERY PROJECT, are the exclusive opinions and responsibility of the person who sent and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of POTTERY PROJECT, which is not responsible for the content published, posted, distributed, disseminated or transmitted by third parties through the official profiles of POTTERY PROJECT.
In the same way, POTTERY PROJECT reserves the right not to respond individually to comments and messages received through your profile, as well as not to follow all users who start following your social profile.
Certain information contained in POTTERY PROJECT profiles may contain forward-looking statements, including, without limitation, statements that are predictions or indicative of future events, trends, plans, or goals. It is not recommended that the user rely solely and exclusively on these statements since, by their nature, they are subject to known and unknown uncertainties and risks. For all the foregoing, POTTERY PROJECT does not assume any obligation to publicly communicate updates or revisions to these forward-looking statements, either to reflect new information or future events or circumstances or for other purposes.
For answers to questions, complaints or claims, consult the POTTERY PROJECT corporate website, where the relevant information channels are available.
POTTERY PROJECT will use your profiles on social networks to advertise its own services. In any case, if POTTERY PROJECT decides to process your contact data (user profile of the social network and/or email) to carry out direct commercial prospecting actions, it will always be in compliance with the legal requirements of current regulations regarding Data Protection.
The fact of recommending the POTTERY PROJECT social profiles to other users so that they can also be informed of its activity will not be considered advertising.
POTTERY PROJECT is deeply committed to the protection and defense of intellectual and industrial property rights. Therefore, it informs that:
- In no case can it be understood that it grants users any exploitation rights over the exposed contents beyond what is strictly necessary for their visualization.
- All logos, brands and trade names displayed through the website or the platform are the property of POTTERY PROJECT and their use is conditioned by the Company’s corporate regulations, and/or the provisions of those third parties that have allowed their use. use and/or exploitation.
- Under no circumstances can browsing through the social profiles of POTTERY PROJECT imply the resignation, transmission, license or total or partial assignment of intellectual or industrial property rights, unless otherwise established in writing.
- With regard to the links or hyperlinks, it is possible that they facilitate access to independent third-party websites that are directly related to the advertising displayed and reproduced through the social profile. As they are not pages owned by POTTERY PROJECT and over which it has control, POTTERY PROJECT is not responsible for their content and/or operation.
In the event that anyone detects any type of content contrary to current regulations or that may be harmful to users, POTTERY PROJECT requests that you be notified as soon as possible.
The user can access the privacy policies of the Social Network itself at any time, as well as configure their profile to guarantee their privacy. POTTERY PROJECT encourages users to familiarize themselves with the General Conditions of Use of said networks before starting to use it.
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/help/323540651073243/
- Google: http://www.google.es/intl/es/policies/privacy/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/privacy
- Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/legal/privacy-policy
The headings of the different clauses are for information only, and will not affect, qualify or expand the interpretation of these Conditions of Use. Likewise, POTTERY PROJECT may modify the terms and conditions stipulated herein, totally or partially, publishing any change in the same way in which these Conditions of Use appear or through any type of communication addressed to users.
The temporary validity of these Conditions of Use coincides, therefore, with the time of their exposure, until they are totally or partially modified, at which time the modified Conditions of Use will come into force.
Regardless of the provisions of the particular conditions that may be established, POTTERY PROJECT may terminate, suspend or interrupt, at any time and without prior notice, access to the contents of the Website, without the possibility of the user to demand any compensation. After said extinction, the prohibitions on the use of the contents set forth above in these Conditions of Use will remain in force.
For these purposes, POTTERY PROJECT informs that it will be able to inform and collaborate in a timely manner with the competent police and judicial authorities if it detects any infringement of current legislation or if it suspects the commission of a crime.
In the event that any provision of these Conditions of Use is declared null or unenforceable, in whole or in part, by any Court, Tribunal or competent administrative body, said nullity or non-application will not affect the remaining provisions of these Conditions. of Use.
The non-exercise or execution by POTTERY PROJECT of any right or provision contained in these Conditions of Use will not constitute a waiver thereof, unless acknowledged and agreed in writing by you.
Applicable legislation and competent jurisdiction
Provided that the regulations in force for this purpose provide for the possibility for the parties to submit to a specific jurisdiction, for any litigious matter derived from or related to this Website, the Spanish legislation in force at the time of the dispute will apply, and we will submit to the Courts and Courts of Murcia, as well as, where appropriate, consumer Arbitration Courts or similar to which we are attached at the time of the dispute.
Last updated: May 2, 2023.
© POTTERY PROJECT, S.L. All rights reserved.